Friday, November 27, 2015

My Experience Using Mobile Phones

Assalamualaikum.....

   Hope you guys are in good and happy conditions and have time to read what i want to share with you all. In my opinions all of us have many experienced in using mobile phone in their lives, and now i want to shared with you all my experience for first time using mobile phones in my life.


 2002 - NOKIA 3310
This year, the journey start when my mom doesn't know how to use a mobile phone that given to her by my father. I see a big opportunity here and asking her if i can buy that phone from her. The result from my action was i get scolded by her because want to use mobile phone at age 15 years old, hahahaha. 
After that, i try again and again to make sure the phone are mine. Finally my mother accept my offer and i get the phone...yehaaaaa..  
   My fist mobile phone was a Nokia 3310, at the moment the world is mine hahahaha because i can use a phone without dragging a wire. That is the important intention to use a mobile phone. Nokia 3310 was considered high end at that time because the technology at that time is not so advance. When i go to school, i feel so proud because there is a phone in my pocket hohohoho. But at the time i just use that phone for sms and accept call from my friends and GIRLFRIENDS!!! no more public phone hehehe.

2006 - NOKIA N-GAGE QD
This year i use this phone because all my friend show to me the pleasure playing games in mobile phone. this model is very good because i can send pictures because the network support 2G and GPRS. The sound of the phone are, vibration downloadable polyphonic, monophonic, WAV ringtones, composer. It also has a memory card slot because this phone were specialized in playing games. This phone rocks guys....

2007- NOKIA 7610
This phone is built for class and elegant person because the design were classy and look high end when a person use it. I still remember when this model released and i see a person use it, i ask the person about the phone price and was shocked when i heard the answer. He said the phone price was rm 1900. I said to myself i want to buy that phone. After several month, my wish come true when i can buy the phone. I still can remembered the thrilled when the first time i open the phone box. This model was design to support  2G GSM 900 / 1800 / 1900 and GPRS network, camera, movie editor mp3 player, memory card slot, and the display was so real and high graphic. I still remembered when i want to add music and video clip to my phone i need to pay rm 5 per song and rm 10 for per single clips. until i learn how to download it and save it in my phone....mmmmn i think i need to learn and involves in technology because it cost so much.

2008 - NOKIA 5610
To me this phone are the era of music. I use the phone because the trend is everybody like to listen music using their phone. The network support by this phone were 2G, 3G, GPRS, EDGE, the communication was so advance because i can send MMS and short video. It has camera, so i can catch a picture and send it through MMS. It also has memory card slot up to 8 GB to support more advance system. I like to use this phone because the speaker was powerful and sharp.

2012 - SAMSUNG NOTE 1
This year is when i was i start worked at KPTM KL. I buy this phone because it is suitable to use for my profession. Network support by this phone were 2G, 3G, 4G, GPRS and EDGE, easy to say it can browse the internet like a computer do. this is the era of smartphones. easy to say mobile computer. I like this model because it has large screen and it use touch screen technology. Hehehe my finger is big so i need large  screen phone. It has 8 MP, 3264 x 2448 pixels, autofocus, LED flash. The operating system are Android OS, v2.3.5 (Gingerbread), upgradable to v4.1.2 (Jelly Bean). It also easy to use to take note because it has a pen to make it efficient to take note.

2013 - SONY XPERIA Z2
I change to this model because it has a powerful operating system. It has Android OS, v4.4.2 (KitKat), v5.0.2 (Lollipop), planned upgrade to v6.0 (Marshmallow). So i can use many application because the OS can support the apps. The camera on this phone are 20.7 MP, 5248 х 3936 pixels, auto-focus, LED flash easy to say very sharp. This smartphone also can endure water, so it can take pictures in water,wawawa so advance. The network also support 4G.

2015 - ASUS ZENFONE2 
Now I use this model because my previous phone was damaged by my son. I prefer this model because the OS is Android, v5.0 (Lollipop), planned upgrade to v6.0 (Marshmallow) and it has 4gb RAM. so fast and furious hahaha. The best part about this model is i don't have to pay more than rm 2000 to get this phone, it only cost me rm 1100. the camera also not bad, it has dual sim card slot, memory card slot and my favorite is fast charging battery, doesn't need to wait long to charge the phone.

That all to me, this only my opinions and experience sharing, many things to learn.....thanks for reading..



1 comment:

  1. Thank you for so interesting story. I find it really good to read about the experience of using mobile phones. Reading this piece I feel how technical revolution had been doing. Today my main hobby is data security and I have to say that Ideals virtual data rooms is really good choice for business.

    ReplyDelete